top of page
Air Barrier Fastener Penetrations? Solved.
Fastener used for attaching lath over an air-barrier/ WRB
Grip-Deck TubeSeal™ for Lath Attachment
Lath attachment over an air-barrier / WRB.
- Grip-Deck TubeSeal™ helps seal blind fastener penetrations of a WRB and/or air barrier
- Grip-Deck TubeSeal™ fasteners available in multiple lengths for insulation nominal thickness of:
- UV Resistant semi-rigid tube construction is suitable for all weather climates
- Available pre-assembled with various Grip-Deck® screws including SDS (self-drilling) or HiLo thread with various Rodenhouse washers.
- Patented and/or patent pending.
Lath Attachment. Air-barrier Performance
The Grip-Deck TubeSeal™ from TRUFAST Walls is designed to help seal blind fastener penetrations of your WRB and air-barrier when mechanically attaching lath over continuous insulation and the WRB. The Grip-Deck TubeSeal™ fasteners with Thermal-Grip® washers enable sealing of the WRB or air-barrier sandwiched between the substrate and the layer of continuous insulation.
WATCH THE VIDEO
TubeSeal for Lath Attachment Videos
bottom of page