1-1/4" dia. galvanized steel washer
Grip-Plate® Lath & Plaster Washer
Lath Attachment Washer
- 1-1/4" diameter galvanized steel
- Use with appropriate Grip-Deck® screw to attach lath as per ASTM C-1063
-Use as tested or recommended to support heavy adhered masonry cladding over layers of continuous insulation
- Keyholes for plaster / basecoat bonding
- Attaches exterior gypsum sheathing in high wind load areas
- Compatible with screws or pins
- Made in USA
Stucco / Stone Veneer Applications.
1-1/4" diameter galvanized steel washer for lath attachment & plaster repair (stabilize sagging plaster or stucco to lath). Attaches lath for stucco / stone veneer applications, even over continuous insulation. Also, can be used to attach exterior gypsum sheathing for high wind-load areas. Available with large or small center hole (for screws or pins).
*Patented and/or Patent Pending
AIR-BARRIER PERFORMANCE. LABOR SAVINGS.
TRUFAST® Wall Products are designed with
energy efficiency and labor savings in mind, taking traditional installation methods and improving for better building performance.