Why pre-assemble when you can pre-spot?
Labor-saving prong allows on-the-wall screw assembly.
Plasti-Grip® PBLP2 Prong Washer
Insulation Fastening Washer for EIFS assemblies
- EIFS system manufacturer approved
- 2" diameter washer with keyholes for base coat bonding
- No hand assembly required = labor and cost savings
- Prong enables on-the-wall screw assembly
- Recommended for use with Grip-Deck® screws
- Available with self-drilling and hilo thread screws
- Made in USA
Thermal Break Design
The Plasti-Grip® PBLP2 Prong Washer is a 2" diameter plastic washer used with screws for PB (Polymer based) EIFS systems. Low profile design with recessed hole encapsulates screw head to reduce thermal-bridging. Keyholes grab on to base coat finish. Patented prong feature allows for pre-spotting for easy "on-the-wall" screw assembly. (No hand assembly required.)
Use with Grip-Deck® screws to attach EPS or XPS foam in polymer based (PB) EIFS systems. System manufacturer approved.
*Patented and/or Patent Pending
WATCH THE VIDEO
Plasti-Grip® PBLP2 Prong Washer Videos