Premium Insulation Fastening Solution
2" dia. plastic washer used for attaching continuous rigid insulation (ci).
Thermal-Grip® ci Prong Washer
Insulation Fastening Washer
- 2" dia. washer with solid cap design (no keys)
- Pre-spotting prongs
- Stiffened center "Bullseye" ring prevents fastener pull-through
- Flexible perimeter reduces tearing of facer
- Flattens on surface of insulation
- Carbon black UV stabilizers
- Tested and specified for use with Grip-Deck screws
- Rigid insulation manufacturer approved
- Made in USA
Thermal-efficiency | Air-barrier Performance
2" dia. plastic washer used for attaching continuous rigid insulation (ci). Prongs enable pre-spotting into insulation (for fast on-the-wall fastener assembly). Use with Grip-Deck screws/fasteners to attach rigid insulation including extruded polystyrene (XPS), polyisocyanurate (polyiso), mineral/rock wool, etc. Use as tested, specified or recommended by every major insulation manufacturer.
AIR-BARRIER PERFORMANCE. LABOR SAVINGS.
TRUFAST® Wall Products are designed with
energy efficiency and labor savings in mind, taking traditional installation methods and improving for better building performance.