Insulation Plastic Masonry Fastener
Plastic washer head nail mechanically attaches insulation to concrete / masonry.
Plasti-Grip® PMF Anchor
Plastic Masonry Fastener
- Round 2-1/4" diameter plastic tapered plate
- No pins, screws, or adhesives required
- Simple to install: Pre-drill and hammer flush
- Pre-drill hole with 5/16" masonry bit
- Solid plastic design reduces thermal bridging through insulation
Continuous insulation attachment. Reduces thermal-bridging.
Attaches rigid continuous insulation to concrete / masonry substrates. Available in multiple lengths for foam thicknesses or 1/2" - 5". Pre-drill hole with 5/16" masonry bit, then tap flush with hammer. 2-1/4" diameter head sits flush on insulation.
Use for fastening EPS foam in PB EIFS systems, rigid foam insulation, and waterproofing drainage fabric into concrete or masonry block applications.
*Patented and/or Patent Pending
Thickness of Insulation
Pieces / Carton
AIR-BARRIER PERFORMANCE. LABOR SAVINGS.
TRUFAST® Wall Products are designed with
energy efficiency and labor savings in mind, taking traditional installation methods and improving for better building performance.